14 de octubre de 2014

Asian food ^^

On our first date, my boyfiend picked me up at school for lunch by surprise to a sushi restaurant. That was the first time I tasted Japanese food. At fist it was really difficult to learn haw to eat with chopsticks and the food was really different from what I was used to eat, but the truth is that I loved it. Imagine that you are staying in Rome and the first day go to a Chinese restaurant for dinner instead of eat pizza or pasta.


My favourite dish is the teriyaki sirloin beef and of course all types of sushi are a delicacy for me. I wish I could  take everywhere my favorite food for example in a bento.


In Japanese culture, bento often refers to a packed lunch which might include a combination of Japanese dishes such as rice, meat, fish, and vegetables. It might include a sandwich, fruit, or snacks. Bento also refers to a pre-made Japanese lunch which is boxed and sold for take-out. 
Bento is popular among adults and school children alike.


Asian food is my pasion and I love eating and cooking it.
Even when on a diet I can enjoy eating without worrying about the vascularized. Many types of Asian dishes are healthy when served genuinely  (cooked with very little or no oil, heavy on veggies and light on fried meats) Unfortunately, most traditional Asian recipes  at restaurants are "Americanized", upping the fat and calories considerably. But that doesn't make these tasty cuisines off-limits for those of us watching our weight.
By keeping a close eye on what you order, it is entirely possible to remain on your diet and dine out at Chinese and Japanese restaurants every now and then.

2 comentarios:

  1. Tasty! This entry makes me hungry!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I always wanted to try sushi, and I could do it this summer! As I thought, it's delicious! Somehow I managed to use the chopsticks, which is kind of a miracle knowing that I'm a bit clumsy ^^;

    ResponderEliminar