21 de febrero de 2015

Describing my favourite place

When I was about 10, my cousin showed me what was the anime and manga. I saw with her entire anime series and lent me her manga comics to read them during the summer. Later I became interested more for all Japanese culture, and awakened in me the desire to travel to Japan. Since then, as you may have noticed, this has always been my dream. Japanese culture has always fascinated me. Japan has a rich and amazing history and mythology. His landscapes take your breath away. The large Japanese cities are also worthy of awe, always so alive, flashy and crowded. The Japanese population is always very respectful and friendly. I find delicious food while unpredictable. All in all someday I would love to visit Japan to see all these things II have heard so many times and check it with my own eyes.

      Cute pic of the day ^^              (me looking at all the people 
                                                       and buildings in Japan >///<)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario